We are in search of a skilled designer who possesses a strong background in UI/UX and has the capability to join our team. The ideal candidate should possess experience in creating visually appealing and responsive website designs, and must be comfortable with taking designs from the concept stage to the high-fidelity stage.
In this role, you will be working alongside our existing design team and helping to develop modern and mobile-responsive websites for high-profile clients. The successful candidate must have a strong portfolio which includes branding and traditional graphic design, as well as an eagerness to learn and a positive and hard-working attitude.
You should have a good understanding of what constitutes a good user experience and be capable of contributing ideas and solutions to complex UX problems. You should also be able to comfortably produce and work with extensive design systems that contain reusable components and various element states.
Junior, midweight, and senior designers will all be considered for this position. We want you to impress us.
- Excellent design awareness and a solid understanding of typography and branding
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable with having calls and meetings with clients
- Excellent working knowledge of common design apps such as Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- A keen approach towards self-learning and development in this role
- Demonstrable online portfolio
- Use your design skills to create websites, marketing materials, and other design products for Infographic Designers large and varied client base
- Collaborate with the design and wider creative team to deliver high-quality creative work within the allocated time, cost, and quality standards
- Provide concept designs in response to a client brief while working with client and agency branding guidelines
- Work closely with our web developers during the build process of your website designs
- Produce clear visuals to explain the design approach
- Design to a budget using best practice considerations and accurately estimate time needed for work
- Work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on several projects and design jobs simultaneously
- Ability to both give and receive feedback and direction positively
- Competent in client-facing meetings and/or pitches
- Support with planning and running design/user journey workshops with clients
- Work as part of a creative team and self-manage time versus output effectively
- Keen to learn and develop new skills, and share knowledge with the rest of the team
Benefits / Perks:
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 22 additional holidays per year, with extra holidays accrued for long service
- Birthdays off
- Hybrid working policy, with up to 2 remote days per week
- “Perks At Work” employee program offering a range of benefits, discounts, and deals
- Training and development plans with the opportunity to grow and progress within the company
- City center office location in Ancoats
- Regular work social events
- Annual salary reviews in line with own and company performance
- Positive, hard-working, and relaxed working environment
- High-spec laptop with a secondary monitor
- 1 Gigabit internet connection in the office
- Competitive salary paid dependent on experience
We do not accept any recruitment agencies, and please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.