1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Use of Website
3. User Accounts
To access some of our services, you may need to create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
4. Intellectual Property
All content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of My Presentation Designer or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use our content for any commercial purpose without our prior written consent.
5. Prohibited Conduct
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
– Using our website in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks;
– Interfering with any other party’s use and enjoyment of our website;
– Posting, uploading, or transmitting any content that is illegal, defamatory, obscene, or infringing of any third-party rights;
– Attempting to gain unauthorized access to our website, user accounts, or computer systems;
– Reverse engineering, decompiling, or disassembling any portion of our website or its underlying software.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to our website and services at any time, with or without cause or notice.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
Our website and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranties of any kind, express or implied. We do not warrant that our website or services will meet your requirements or be uninterrupted, secure, or error-free.
8. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall My Presentation Designer be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or services.
9. Governing Law